How does it feel to step out of mind in order to analyse yourself?

I analyze everything, including myself, but I don’t do it outside my mind, I do it with my mind. I am a mind.
We are all our minds.
The body is not who we are. It is a temporary vessel.
We are information and energy and our true form is mind which is ethereal, not physical.
To truly experience the mind without the body is to know vast, weightless, empty space. The thing in this vastness is “you;” the collection of your thoughts of yourself; your identity, your character and personality, your memories and beliefs and all your thoughts, feelings and proclivities.
There is no thing in your space but you and your thoughts and as you are not physical and your thoughts are not physical, there is nothing solid to take up space which is why you feel vast and weightless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you stop seeing ghosts?

Why has neuroscience not settled the question of free will?

Is Divinity a gift or that which is already within you?