I had a dream where I lived out my life with my significant other. It ended with a kiss and I woke up in awe. I don’t dream often and this is a first in months, what could this mean?

It is my interpretation that your dream ended with a kiss because you were sealing the dream with a kiss. It was an agreement that yes, you want to spend your life with this person.
Marriage vows are sealed with a kiss.
The reference of the kiss is an indication of the intention for a sealed union between you and your partner.
If this is NOT how you feel, if this in anyway makes you feel uncomfortable, then the opposite is true.
The kiss was meant as an end to the life’s union.
It was a goodbye kiss and your waking set you free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you stop seeing ghosts?

Why has neuroscience not settled the question of free will?

Is Divinity a gift or that which is already within you?