What can be causing my bizarre delusions? I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, but I know that's not the case. I believe that characters from shows and books I like can see/hear me. I've never had hallucinations and I am in complete control of myself.



I will tell you something that may or may not make you happy.
The characters in shows and books are actually the thoughts of someone.
Think about it.
Someone, somewhere, writes a book with characters in it. Where do the character’s come from and does thinking of them, writing out their lives and committing them to a physical medium such as a page, give them life?
Thoughts DO carry energy waves.
Now these same characters are the subject of a movie, television show, or play and human actors are interpreting them and bringing them to life in their flesh.
How much more alive are the thoughts now?
Then, along you come and you read the book and you see the production and you say these characters appear to you and speak to you.
I tell you, they also appeared to the author and they also spoke to him.
Why shouldn’t they speak to you?
You have thoughts don’t you? And now you are also channeling thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why has neuroscience not settled the question of free will?

How can I enhance and expand my natural extrasensory perception abilities?